Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Get the Facts Straight

With all the new products coming out for the Big Shot, I can see where it could get a bit confusing.  Here's a great video from Stampin' Up! to help you get all the facts straight.

https://youtu.be/MB1cceJl-hA

Now, in case you're wondering, I pretty much use my Big Shot each and every day.  It is well worth the investment.  I hope this video helps you to get all the facts and keep them straight.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...