Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Turkey Day!!!
On this Thanksgiving Day, let us take time to give thanks for all our many blessings.

At the top of my list... in no particular order.....

a loving husband
my children and their families
my beautiful grandchildren
my sweet Toby Joe
my friends
my home
my church family
being able to share my creativity with others
my studio where I can create to my heart's content
my customers and stamping friends, with whom I can share my stamping passion
living in a country where I can be free to give thanks
...and so much more

...and..... let's not forget the turkey:)


My sweet husband is a Weber grill man and spends a good part of the morning before Thanksgiving going in and out and checking the turkey while it cooks on the grill.  It comes out this gorgeous color and he gets all the carving done and mess cleaned up BEFORE Thanksgiving... sweet!

I wanted to share with you some projects I've made over the past few seasons and added to my holiday decor.  It's so nice to be able to add your personal touch to your decorating for the holidays and create something that you can enjoy for years to come.


I didn't even realize that Toby Joe had sneaked into the photo until I uploaded them onto my computer.  What a clown! 

Can you see my 2 Spice Cake wreaths hanging on the corner china cabinets?  You can see them a lot better IRL:)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Be sure to check back each day.  I have lots of ideas to share with you to help you get ready for Christmas.  I'll have something new pretty much EVERY DAY.
Also, while you're here, don't forget to click on the Online Extravaganza to check out the super sales.  There are tons of bargains going on right now!!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...