Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Stampin' Up'! to the rescue for a great party!

Tomorrow, I'll be posting the first of my 'White Christmas' projects.  I can't wait to share them with you.  But first, let's finish up some Halloween projects I wanted you to see.

When I found out the boys would be visiting here right before Halloween, I wanted to plan a special party for them.  Since Benjamin can't really enjoy Trick or Treating due to his food allergies, I wanted to plan a special party for them that would last throughout their entire visit.  I used many Stampin' Up! products to help me create the games and activities.
We had a Bingo game, an Eyeball Toss, a Bat Fling, a Rat Race, a Fishing in the Witch Bog, a game of Boo, a ghost scavenger hunt, a Get to the Bat Cave game, masks to paint and lots more.  I had prizes along the way and kept them quite busy.  Notice the Decor Elements on the game of Boo.  I made up the game using the decor pieces.  They are attached to a heavy vinyl piece and I just rolled it up to save it for next year.  We had so much fun and created some special memories.  Maybe some of these ideas will inspire you in planning your next party.
Tip:  I ran out of time to sew beanbags, so I had my husband stop by the pet store and get the pumpkins, bats, eyeballs, rats and a spider.  Toby Joe seemed a little distressed that he didn't get them all for toys but he enjoyed watching the boys play with them.

Boo...



Pumpkin Pail Toss...

Taking a break...
mummy wrap:)

Fish the Witch Bog...


Eyeball Fling...

Add in a pumpkin or two...

Bat/spider Fling...

Sheer joy!!!


Find the Bat Cave...





Bingo cards / planning a marker project...








Olive Jane takes a break with her Uncle Chris...

We even had time for 'Boo at the Zoo.'





Aaron had this entire conversation with the pumpkin.  It was hilarious! 
All in all, a super fun series of activities!!!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the first of my 'White Christmas' projects I'll be sharing!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...