Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shimmer, Glimmer and More!

Remember this card?

While I had out my glimmer paper, I decided to try a new design.  I just love the sparkle!

Punch the snowflake and save it for another project.  The negative image becomes your top layer on your card.  The card base is 5 1/2 X 8 1/2" in shimmery white CS.  (Score @ 4 1/4" and fold.)  I love to use the shimmery white CS at Christmas time, especially.  The glimmer paper layer is 4 X 5 1/4" and the shimmery white top layer is 3 3/4 X 5."  The 'Joy' sentiment is from The Sounding Joy stamp set, page 23 in the current Holiday Mini.  I embossed the 'Joy' with our new Cherry Cobbler EP.  Love it!

I especially love the silver and white combo together.  I used the same layers and same dimensions for the card, just substituted the silver glimmer paper for the red glimmer paper.  I embossed the 'Joy' in our new Pewter EP.  I made all the layers really stand out by adding dimensionals between each layer.

Now that's some sparkle!
Check back soon for more Christmas ideas.  My next post is a framed project that I think you'll really enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...