Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Special Surprise to you from me!!!

Here's a Special Surprise to you from me!!!
From now until Dec. 10...
Earn TRIPLE BONUS POINTS FOR CHRISTMAS BINGO AT MY CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!!

Triple Bonus Bingo Points will count for qualifying orders, attending classes + workshops and hostessing a workshop!

Don't forget to sign up and/or RSVP:


HOLIDAY CLASSES:
Everything Christmas + Christmas Countdown classes:  THIS SAT., NOV. 19.  
KITS:
If you cannot attend, you can contact me about purchasing  a kit.  I also have, while supplies last, kits for my Village of Christmas houses. This little trio of wooden houses is so cute that you'll want to put them out to decorate your home every year.  They would make great gifts, too.

PARTY!!!
Be sure to mark your calendars for Dec. 11, 2:00-5:00 for my annual Christmas Party/Customer Appreciation Event.  It's free!!!  I will have displays to inspire you, my boutique (for last-minute little gifts), yummy stuff to eat/drink, a free make and take (FOR THOSE WHO RSVP), Christmas Bingo --- with prizes --- and lots more.  I really want you to come, so let me hear from you soon.

DECEMBER STAMP SET OF THE MONTH CLASS:
If you order the stamp set Christmas Lodge by Dec. 8, you can take the Dec. 15 class for 1/2 price.
If you order the stamp set AND the Frostwood Lodge DSP to go with it, you can take the Dec. 15 class for FREE.
HOWEVER,
I have been thinking about this and realize that you may need your stamps and paper sooner, soooooooo, I plan to have kits ready ASAP so you can start using and enjoying your new stamps and paper.  Contact me if this interests you or if you have questions.

CHRISTMAS BINGO POINTS
NOW 3 POINTS
...for every $25. you spend with me (even online orders through my website)
NOW 9 POINTS
...sign up NOW for the next round of Hostess Scrapbook Club (starts Jan., 2012)
NOW 3 POINTS
...for every class or workshop you attend with me
NOW 15 POINTS (+ EARN $85. IN HOSTESS DOLLARS FOR QUALIFYING WORKSHOPS!!!)
...for hostessing a workshop

A SNEAK PEEK AT A CLASS PROJECT:
Who wouldn't want a gift packaged like this one?  I used one of our cute little Kraft Gift Boxes and some Frostwood Lodge DPS, along with cherry cobbler CS.  Come join us for class on Sat., Nov. 19:  1:00-3:00 and learn how to decorate this box as well as make lots more cute and fun projects.  Get a jump start on the holidays!!!  We'll be making cards and/or projects to help send you on your way toward your best Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...