Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday 3-4-5!

I've added a new class --- Friday 3-4-5 --- meets the 3rd Friday of each month.

Friday 3-4-5!  Starts MAR 16  6:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Central)
I'm so excited to add this new class to our schedule.  I'm calling it the 'Friday 3-4-5' class.  I wanted to add on one more class and I've spent a lot of time considering what would offer the most variety to my schedule. 
What I came up with is that we need a class for those who are on a busy schedule but still want to have a little stamping fun.  This class is for those who want to make some quick cards, get some social time and yet cannot commit to a longer class OR maybe they want to do more cards in addition to the projects and/or scrapbooking that they're doing, without taking too much more time out of their busy schedule. 

So... I hope this class will be the perfect choice for you!  It is just what it says it is:  3-4-5, and that means 3 cards for $5.00  Come stamp and socialize for an hour and still have evening time to spend with your family.  The class fee includes all materials (except your adhesive) to make 3 cards AND coordinating envelopes.

Would you like it even better?
How about placing an order of $20. (before tax and shipping) and take the class for free. You must pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class.  If you decide to place an order when you get here, the $5.00 class fee you already paid will be deducted from your order total.  Sound like fun?  Come on and give it a try!!!

Here's a sneak peek at what we'll be doing in March:
I think this will be the perfect class for you and I can't wait to get started.  Come join us for a super fun stamping time!

... and I must not forget to say a quick Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss!!! My youngest grandson could hardly wait to go to pre-school today, so he could show everyone his socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...