Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Here's what's coming up for April!

Here's a look ahead at my April schedule.  I know there's an event here that's just for you!
I can't wait to get started on my wreaths.  I'm hoping to make several to share with you.  These will have rosettes, a variety of spring flowers and some gorgeous butterflies.

I also wanted to wish you a happy first day of Spring!  I have my 2 grandsons here with me all this week and we've been enjoying the outdoors a lot.  Toby Joe is the picture of the joys of Spring and is loving having the boys here to play with him this week.
He ran and ran and ran.  You can't see it too well here, but he has our ball.  Ben and I were trying to play a game of catch and Toby Joe kept stealing the ball and running off with it as if to say:  "Catch me if you can."  He had a blast.  He was so funny doing it that all we could do was laugh and laugh.


Here's Ben examining the ball after Toby Joe gave it back to him.  It's pretty much useless for our game now.  Oh well...

I'll try to share more stamping projects as I am able this week, but will be spending a lot of my time enjoying my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...