Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Lots of fun and exciting news!

I have lots to share with you today!  First of all, I want to share that I've added on a new class.  This will be a one time only event for now.  On Sat., May 26, I'm having... 
..........................a Scrap Fest Extravaganza!!!

With May being National Scrapbooking Month, I thought this would be a good time to add one big day of scrapbooking.  Come any time from 10:00-5:00.  Kits will be $5.00 each ($10. minimum).  Make as many as you would like!  I'll have several kits available and samples for each.  You choose the ones you'd like to make, for just $5.00 each.  Kits include all materials needed to complete the layout, except your adhesive.  Each kit is a 2-page 12 X 12" layout.  (You may adapt these to 6 X 6" pages, on your own.)  Light snacks will be provided. 

You must pay to register ($10.) at least 2 days in advance.  MINIMUM FEE IS $10.00.
 
you may Purchase additional kits when you’re here.
Get ready for a super fun day of scrapbooking!

I don't want to leave you without any inspiration for your own projects today, so here's a peek at some of the cards we made at my Friday 3-4-5 class.  I gave them more than 3 design choices, to celebrate the first session for this new class.  We had a ball!!!

OTHER EXCITING NEWS:
I've been looking at my calendar and realize that we don't have very long now until the current Idea Book and Catalog retires --- on May 31, 2012.  I want to be sure that I've not neglected to play with any of my stamps, so I'm giving myself a huge challenge to use them all by the end of May.  
This is how it will work:
Each week or two, between now and the end of May, I will feature a specific category of stamps from the catalog.
Here's my schedule:
1.  Ronald McDonald stamp set + A la Carte stamps.
2.  Hostess stamp sets.
3.  Occasions stamp sets.
4.  Growing Up stamp sets.
5.  All Natural stamp sets.
6.  Elements stamp sets.
Background stamps and Greetings stamps sets will be used in with the other categories.  Just to be sure I don't leave out anything, I'll be sprinkling in lots of extra goodies from the current Mini Catalog + giving some sneak peeks of upcoming products, as available.  Sooooo... doesn't this sound like fun?  Doesn't this sound like I'll be busy?  Add to this, lots of time with my grandchildren and family, classes and events, designing cards and decorations for Olive Jane's first birthday party...
I hope I can keep up:)  I do like challenges, so bring it on!!!
Back to the Friday 3-4-5 class... These were probably my favorites:
I'd tell you which cards were the most popular, but they all seemed to be:)  I was so happy that everyone had so much fun!!!  I did, too!

I am already looking forward to my next Friday 3-4-5 class, not to mention all the scrapbooking in April and May.  There is going to be a lot of stamping going on around here!  Again, I say:  Bring it on!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...