Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Present for You!

I have a present for you today.  It's embossed on red foil and it's pretty fancy. 
I've always liked Real Red and Crumb Cake together and used it for this card, which was inspired by our Holiday Catalog, page 26.  The ribbon is from the same catalog.
It's a pretty quick and easy card to make, just be careful that you don't let your stamp slide when you are stamping onto the slick surface of the red foil.  I hope you like your present:)
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...