Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Stockings Were Hung...

I had to make a new stocking this year.  How fun!  When I bought the fabric for our stockings a couple of years ago, I bought extra, just in case we ever needed another one.
When I hung the stockings for the grandkids, I realized that I needed a new charm for the name on Joey's stocking, as well.  I had also saved the stamp set I'd used previously, so it was fun to get it out and make up another name card.  
Last year, we decided to just put up the stockings for the kids and that's what we're doing this year, too.
In a future post, I'll share how I used the same stamp set for making new place cards this year.  Be sure to check it out.  I hope your Christmas preparations are coming along nicely.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...