Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Advent Calendar Project

Here's a little project that I've been 'meaning to work on' for at least 2 or 3 years now.  I made up my mind that it would no longer be sitting in my 'stash' just waiting for me to come work on it.  I think it turned out pretty cute. 
I attached the papers with Mod Podge so they would be protected.  I punched a hole and added a ribbon 'pull' to make it easier to open each drawer.  
For now, I decided to not add numbers to it because I didn't want to cover up any more of the tiny picture squares.  I could change my mind later.  I added a wider ribbon all around the entire box and tied it in a pretty bow at the top.  It was windy when I took the photo, so it's blowing up in the air a bit in some of the shots:)
Do you have a 'stash' of projects just waiting for you to come get them and work on them?  Grab them and get them finished.  It's a really GOOD feeling to finally get caught up on at least something in your life:)

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...