Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas 2015... Family Memories and a Bit of Decor

As the year ends, I thought I'd share some of my Christmas memories with you.  These are my true blessings.
Olive Jane must have veen trying out for the 'most perfect little girl' award Christmas Day, because she was just that.  Here she is sporting her new, slightly shorter hairdo.  She posed this way on her own:)
Joey gives me the sweetest smiles ever.  He has been trying out for the 'most perfect baby' award since the day he was born.
Great Grandma Horton with 4 of her 'greats' as she calls them.  As you can see, our Benjamin has been a great help with the baby.  Little Aaron is hunkered down in the corner.  One of my goals for 2016 is to teach him to give me a decent smile for a photo.  This will be a tough goal:)
This was our little Joseph's first Christmas.
Lilly Belle.  She looks bigger here than she really is because of the close-up.  She only weighs 15-18 pounds.  She is the sweetest little girl I could ever hope to have for a puppy.  She will forever be a puppy to me.
Buster Bo Jangles.  He has grown into a beautiful, beautiful boy.
Toby Joe, my sweet, sweet and wonderful Border Collie mix.  We didn't actually adopt him.  He adopted us!
... and here's our tree...
There was one more piece of coordinating decor on the right side of the hearth, but a big, white tail wiped it out one day, so I set a tray of Christmas cards there.  We like to go through them several times and reread the messages sent from family and friends.
This is our 'Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night' photo:) 
God bless you and yours in the coming year.  In my next post, I'll be looking at what's ahead for 2016.  Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...