Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Crafting is Good for Your Health

I've been working on some class ideas for 2016.  This is an exciting thing to do!  I have many more ideas than I can realistically cram into one year.  I'll go for the best of the best.
If you have some ideas for classes that you'd plan to attend, be sure to let me know.  I'm all ears!  If you do not live in my area, feel free to suggest ideas you'd like me to share on my blog.  I'll try my best.  

Be sure to plan some 'me' time for yourself in 2016.  It will keep you grounded and sane.  Crafting with others is extra good for you, so be sure to keep checking to see what I'm adding to my schedule.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...