Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Framed Ornament

I have another project for you today using more of our Red Foil Sheets.  This one is an ornament that I framed. 
I die cut 10 ornaments, arranged them into 2 pretty layers and attached an Antique Brad at the center. 
Here's a fun secret that you might not know.  This frame is intended to be for record collectors to display their collection of 45's.  It even has a hole in the center which I used to place my brad!  I was walking through the frame department of our hobby store one day and discovered these great frames.
I already have another project in mind for our Scraps and Prayers group for April using one of these frames.  I can't wait to get started on mine, but it will have to wait until after Christmas. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...