Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Playing With Watercolor, Part Two of Three

Are you ready for my Part Two of my little series?  Let's jump right into the fun.  Today's card is very similar to my previous post.  These 3 cards I'm showing you are all similar because I was playing with the backgrounds and using the same stamps for each.
This card has less of the greens in the background than my card in Part 1 of my series.
The tiny snowflakes in the background are actually stamped in VersaMark Ink and then embossed with my mixture of White EP and Iridescent Ice EP.  Any time you want the look of white but with some added sparkle, this mixture of EP is perfect.  Mix about equal parts and keep it handy for this type of project.
Have you tried playing with some watercolor backgrounds yet?  You'd better get at it.  It's really fun!!!  Be sure to come back for part 3!  Have a blessed day!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...