Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!

I'd like to wish you all a happy and healthy 2016.  New Year's Day has always been a day of reflecting for me.  I like to think back to all the many blessings and wonderful memories of the previous year.  I also like to think ahead of how I'd like to set my best foot forward for the coming year.  Instead of resolutions, I'd rather make plans to always do my best and to always try to bring joy to others.  This, of course, includes creativity.  Creativity is a part of my very soul.  Blessings to you and yours and may your year be filled with joy. 
2016 is the year of the monkey. 
Here's a great idea that would be fun to try.
I've started working with all the goodies from my Occasions Catalog pre-order, so be sure to check back for exciting new projects! 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...