Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On, Part 5

Today, I have more watercolor for you and a generous dose of Wink of Stella on a beautiful flower.  Let's jump right in for some more sparkle fun.
Isn't this DSP just gorgeous?  I cut a circle from watercolor paper, stamped and embossed the image. 
Using the Aqua Painter, I colored in the image.  Once it was dry, I added Wink of Stella to all the flower.  I did not do the leaves, because I wanted some contrast in colors and textures.
To make a 'mat' around the circle, I added some VersaMark ink (direct to paper technique) around the edges and embossed with gold EP.  I intentionally left it irregular, to add more artistic interest.  I finished off the card with 3 little rhinestones for some added sparkle.  I love how this one turned out.
I'm just getting going on all the sparkle fun, so keep coming back for more!  
Next up...
How about some Iridescent Ice and rhinestones?  
     Super sparkle and super fun!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...