Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On, Part 6

Today's card features head to toe Iridescent Ice, a cute little rhinestone and beautiful satin ribbon.  Best of all, besides the sparkle everywhere, it also shows off some fabulous new framelits.  Check out the flowers and delicate leaves.  Aren't they wonderful?
I already have some future plans in the making for using these new framelits.  I know I'll be using them a lot!
Look carefully in the close-up of the flowers and leaves and you can actually see the Iridescent Ice in the background.  Also, notice how the smallest flower is very dimensional.  The die cuts it out that way!
I love this card.  You may have noticed that I've left a lot of my newest cards without text on the fronts.  This is because I plan to use a lot of them for note cards.  I can also adapt them to many different occasions, by adding a text later to the front or adding a text inside the card.  It's good to keep your options open:)
Next up...
Glimmer Paper and Iced Rhinestone Embellishments for my next sparkle fun.  
          See you then!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...