Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Botanicals Beauty

Here's a card I made that I just love.  I'm not bragging.  I love it because of the products I used to make it.
If ever there was a prettier paper, I don't know when it would be...   AND it comes with a coordinating stamp set ... AND framelits!
The card front was so pretty, that I decided to make the inside extra special, too.
Even though the card has a ton of details, it was still pretty easy to make because of the framelits.  These are amazing!
If you only get one product suite from our Occasions Catalog, make it be the Botanicals.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...