Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On, Part 7

Today's sparkle is brought to you by some gorgeous Glimmer Paper and some Iced Rhinestone Embellishments.  My favorite part, in addition to all the sparkle, is all the die cut pieces. 
These die cut pieces are all cut from the same set of framelits I used in my previous post.  I'm not sure I'll ever need to put these away because I'll be using them so much.  They are my favorite product from our Occasions Catalog this year!  I used 2 colors in my die cut leaves, to echo the 2 shades used in the leaves on the DSP. 
In the close-up, notice how the flower pieces are cut to be dimensional.  This is all done with one little flower framelit!  I used one of our Iced Rhinestone Embellishments in the center of the flower.  Pretty!
I added a row of tiny rhinestones to complete my design.
Next up...
Using Wink of Stella on DSP and some more gorgeous Glitter Ribbon.  See you then!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...