Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On, Part 1

Welcome to my new little mini series... Getting Your Sparkle On. First up... a series of cards all made with new products from S-A-B (Sale-A-Bration) and our new Occasions Catalog.

Getting back into a stamping groove after not being able to do it for a while is always a challenge.  Getting back into it after Christmas and with the overwhelming experience of the Occasions Catalog AND S-A-B available with tons of wonderful new products... Yikes!  I decided to get back into it all by organizing everything, laying out the new papers and coordinating products and then letting the colors and designs inspire my creativity.  Once I got all that going, I came up with a new series I wanted to share with you... Getting Your Sparkle On.  I realized that, with our new Wink Of Stella product (fabulous!!!) that we had tons of ways to add sparkle to our cards and projects.  Thus, a mini series for my blog was born.  
The sparkle on this card shows up in 3 forms:
1.  Wink of Stella on portions of the vellum.  This does NOT photograph well but is gorgeous in real life.
2.  Botanical Garden Embellishment.
3.  White Glitter Ribbon
The CS under the vellum is actually Watermelon Wonder, the same as the flower under the embellishment.  Vellum is a great way to tone down a color that you like but want to be more subtle.  I cut it wider on each side, wrapped it around the CS and attached it to the back of the CS.
Have you ever wondered how I get so many photos taken outdoors?  Well, sometimes, a windy day creates quite a challenge:)
 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...