Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies ..... and a Bold and Beautiful Card

How about a card today that would brighten anyone's birthday?  I can't think of a color story that brings more cheer than Basic Black and Crushed Curry. 
I think I'll be using this balloon stamp a lot, too.
If you're looking for a super fun way to make a birthday card, here it is!  This is quick, easy, fun and your recipient will love it!
 Click here to enjoy a video about this fun product.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...