Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Peggy's Ornament

I cannot begin to tell you how surprised I was when Peggy came over to pick up her recent order and brought a gorgeous ornament ... for me!  I love it!  
Notice all the intricate details.  It has sparkles and sequins in it and beautifully layered details to form a gorgeous winter scene.  
It was a super challenge to get a good shot of it, because of the reflection.
Next up...
I'll be starting a new mini series on my blog:  Getting Your Sparkle On.  Be sure to check it out!  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...