Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On, Part 9

Let's continue our sparkle series with some more beautiful Wink of Stella and some sprinkles of rhinestones.  Bring on the sparkle!  Today's card is one of my favorites.  
I cut the tag from watercolor paper, splashed on a bit of color for the background (with my Aqua Painter), and then embossed my flower and colored it in.
Once my flower was dry, I added Wink of Stella to the blossom on the flower and then added a sprinkling of rhinestones.  Notice the ribbon technique.  This is one that was in my Ribbon Techniques Album.  Click this link to see it.
I'm sorry the sparkle doesn't show up much on the flower blossom, but it's there and is very pretty in real life.  It's just such a great way to add a subtle touch of gorgeous sparkle... and so easy.  I'm kind of finding myself wanting to put it on most everything... Hee, hee!

Next up...
Iridescent Ice, Wink of Stella and Glitter Ribbon.  See you then!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...