Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On, Part 10

As promised, today's card features Iridescent Ice, Wink of Stella and Glitter Ribbon.  It is covered with sparkle!  
This card is actually a similar version to the card in my previous post.  I used the Washi Label Punch to punch out my greeting and then sponged around it before attaching it with dimensionals.
I cut out the flower, colored it, attached it with dimensionals and then added Wink of Stella to the blossom.  You can actually see a little bit of the Iridescent Ice in the background on the close-up.  As you know, it'd so difficult to capture the true beauty of the sparkle in a photo.
I love this paper and love the card.  Compare it to my previous card and you can see what a difference the color of the mat makes when using the same DSP design.  This one is also one of my favorites.
Next up...
a really simple card, using Wink of Stella.  See you then!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...