Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On, Part 4

Today's card is brought to you by one of the finest sparkles ever --- Dazzling Diamonds.  This glitter is gorgeous.  I decided that a balloon would look fantastic all dressed up with sparkle.
With these delicate colors, I think you could even use this card for a new baby card, just by changing the text.
It's difficult to get a photo of most any kind of sparkle.  I 'kind of' got this one.  I used my 2-Way Glue Pen on the balloon and then sprinkled on the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
I did a little sponging around the top layer of the card.  By cutting the Mint Macaron layer a little smaller, it allows more of the bottom layer of the Birthday Bouquet DSP to show off how pretty it is.  I think the card would not be as pretty with just the 1 layer of DSP. 

Come on back for more sparkle.  I have lots of sparkle to share!  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...