Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Getting Your Sparkle On ..... Final Part (14) ..... with a Tutorial

Let's wrap up this 'sparkle' series with one final way to add gorgeous sparkle to your cards and projects.  This is creating with the dryer sheet technique.  If you really want to get your sparkle on, this technique will do it. 


Here's my dryer sheet technique:
1.  Choose a DSP that will show up under your dryer sheet.
2.  Spread glue stick adhesive (Stamp' Glue Stick) over the entire sheet of DSP.
3.  Quickly lay dryer sheet over it, press down lightly.  (Use a used dryer sheet.)
4.  Sprinkle on Dazzling Diamonds Glitter while glue is still wet.
5.  Tap off excess.
6.  Trim off edges and attach a border over it or you can wrap edges of dryer sheet around to the back and secure it.

That's it!  It's that simple.  I hope you've enjoyed my little series on Getting Your Sparkle On.  Let me know if you have any comments or questions.  I'd also like to hear from you if you have any suggestions for a future mini series and/or possible tutorials.
Click here to see a previous card project using this technique.  For this one, I used a stamped image instead of DSP.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...