Here's my dryer sheet technique:
1. Choose a DSP that will show up under your dryer sheet.
2. Spread glue stick adhesive (Stamp' Glue Stick) over the entire sheet of DSP.
3. Quickly lay dryer sheet over it, press down lightly. (Use a used dryer sheet.)
4. Sprinkle on Dazzling Diamonds Glitter while glue is still wet.
5. Tap off excess.
6. Trim off edges and attach a border over it or you can wrap edges of dryer sheet around to the back and secure it.
That's it! It's that simple. I hope you've enjoyed my little series on Getting Your Sparkle On. Let me know if you have any comments or questions. I'd also like to hear from you if you have any suggestions for a future mini series and/or possible tutorials.
Click here to see a previous card project using this technique. For this one, I used a stamped image instead of DSP.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.