Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A Beautiful Set of Cards ... My Favorites ... And Some Lucky Winners!

THIS POST HAS LOTS OF IMPORTANT INFO, SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT, ALL THE WAY TO THE END.  I have a lot to share with you today, so let's jump right in with a beautiful set of In Colors cards.  Since my guests had to try to guess my favorite, I thought this set of cards would be a good choice to share today.
The designs are all the same, so here's a close-up of one of the colors.

I love the delicate details of these thinlits.  I guess that's why they named them Detailed Floral Thinlits:)

And now ... the time has come.  Today, I'll reveal all my favorites ... along with some lucky winners!!!  First of all, here are some clues for my favorite In Colors.  See if you can figure them out.

Did you figure it out?  Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist!!!  They were such a close tie, that I'm letting all those who guessed either one to be a winner.  Some days, my favorite is Berry Burst and some days, my favorite is Lemon Lime Twist.  Mostly, I love how they play together.  I love all the In Colors, but these two make my heart sing.

Now, an even more difficult decision for me was choosing a favorite new stamp set.  I loved several that were just stinkin' cute.  The more artistic/nature related sets always speak to me.  Two sets stand out above all the others, and I'd say they were a close tie with me, also.  My favorites:  Colorful Seasons and Oh So Eclectic.  My favorite accessories were their coordinating thinlits... Seasonal Layers Thinlits and Eclectic Layers Thinlits.  These stamps and thinlits are very versatile and beg for your creativity to just flow into your projects.  I really love them and feel like I've just barely started exploring the possibilities of how you can use them.

I also had the furry babies help me choose 2 door prize winners for the party.  Here's a list of all the lucky winners, along with their choices.

Berry Burst --
 Nancy S.
 Alicia W.
Lemon Lime Twist --
 Jessica B.
 Linda B.
 Cherie L.
Colorful Seasons --
 no correct guesses
Oh So Eclectic --
 Dana B.
Favorite Accessories (coordinating thinlits for both sets) --
 no correct guesses
2 Door Prizes --
 Marsha W.
 Elaine B.

Wow!  That's a nice list of lucky winners.  I truly loved our time together at the party.  I loved that we could spend some time visiting together and talking and sharing about art and the fun of creating it.  I appreciate your support of my business, your enthusiasm for my cards and projects.  You inspire me to keep creating and I hope you'll sign up for more of my classes, to enjoy creating with me.

At this point, it looks like I can hold all my classes before a surgery I'm having later in July.  My other surgery will be in August.  I will be able to have the Scraps and Prayers class, but had to cancel the Saturday Stampers (for August 19).  I'm planning on teaching both classes in September and will keep you posted if I need more time to recover.  Be sure to keep checking my blog to get all the up to date news.
MORE GOOD NEWS:
By popular demand, I'm changing our August Scraps and Prayers project to sharing with you how to make my book box.  That was a huge hit at the party.  I look forward to sharing this!
More good news --- Several of the cards that people especially likes were the tri-shutter, the 'hugs' card and the front step card.  These will all be included in our July Saturday Stampers class!!!

BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!


July News Coming Up Next ... Stay Tuned:)
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...