Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

The New In Colors Meet the Banner Punch

With all the health issues and challenges I have facing me right now, I'm focusing on trying to work in my studio every free minute I have.  Things are beyond my being able to 'fix' them, so I'm leaving it to God and to my skilled and wonderful doctors at the Springfield Orthopedic Clinic.  I'm working on healthy eating and doing the exercises that are ok for me to do ... and stamping and creating and working up a storm.  
Early in May, I decided to take down each and every card that I had on display in my studio.  Wow!  At that point, I had around 85 on display.  The next time visitors come to my studio, they will see all new cards.  I love a challenge.  I have a lot of display areas filled already.  In today's post, I'm sharing another card using all of our new In Colors.  I'm still trying to decide which color is my favorite.

I don't think the lighting in these photos really shows off how pretty these colors are in real life.  I had to battle a windy day and too much light in my usual locations for my photo shoots.

Have you decided yet which is your favorite new In Color?

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.  Sign up early to save your spot.  My Saturday Stampers classes have been filling up really early.  Your payment holds your spot.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...