Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

How About Some Little Hugs Today?

After a crazy day yesterday, I felt like we could use some hugs today.  Aaron (my 9 year old grandson) scared me half to death with a horrible asthma attack ... on top of sitting for my 3 boys.  It took a lot of treatments and he finally got some relief.  He then fell into an exhausted sleep.

After they all left and we ate dinner, we went off on some errands, including a long list for Target.  I got home with only 2 things I forgot to get.  That's not too bad, I guess.  So, you see, we need some hugs.

I saw this darling little card on an On Stage video from one of our Stampin' Up! events.  It was so nice to be able to enjoy it, since I couldn't actually attend the event.  I fell in love with this darling little 4 X 4" card.
It starts out as an 8" square.  You divide it into 4 equal sections.  After removing one of the sections, you then turn it into a little card that opens up a little flap to reveal a surprise section hidden behind it.  I love it!
This card makes good creative use of some of our new DSP, as well as several of our thinlits.  I have good news, too.  If you'd love to make this card with me, it's one of our cards for my July Saturday Stampers class!  It's on July 15.
So, enjoy your hugs and have a beautiful day.
Remaining June Events:

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...