Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Daisy Card With Scalloped Edge

Before you enjoy today's project, look over on the left to see sneak peeks for my Open House/New Catalog Party, along with sneak peeks for July classes.  Enjoy!
I'm loving our new Seasonal Layers Thinlits.  They have 1 die that cuts a scalloped edge and I've been using it on a lot of my cards and projects.  It's so easy to use and adds a nice touch to the completed design. 
This is another example of a card I often make where I do not necessarily have a sentiment.  The plan is to keep it open and versatile.  I can grab it when I need a quick card and add a nice note inside.   If I still want a sentiment at that time, I can always add one and be ready to go quickly.
I love the cheery colors.  It's like sending someone a little sunshine.
The double stitched ribbon adds a lot to this card, too, along with one of our gorgeous Faceted Gems.  I love them and have been using them like crazy!
Well, that about wraps this up and I'm ready to move on.  I'm on a roll!  What's next?
Before you go...
I'm working ever so hard to get ready for my big Open House/New Catalog Party (Sunday, June 25).  I hope you've put it on your calendar, if you live in the area.  My goal is to have the absolute best party ever.  Get ready for some creative fun.  Let's party!!!  RSVP by June 23.  If you can't come, I'll share all I can in future posts.

Remaining June Events:
June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...