Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Treasures From An Eastern Palace

Today, I have treasures from an Eastern Palace ... our Eastern Palace Suite, that is.  I made another crate, in a new 'wood' design and then filled it with six cute little note cards ... three each of two designs, using some of our gorgeous new Eastern Palace DSP.
Isn't the 'wood' DSP great?  There are 4 each of 12 double-sided papers and they are 6 X 6" so you make a ton of crates.  You can use some of your scraps for trimming out your cards and/or envelopes, any way you'd like.
I love the colors Lemon Lime Twist and Dapper Denim together.  I'm falling in love with Dapper Denim all over again.
I think my favorite thing about the new In Colors is that they all go together so beautifully, not to mention all the many other colors they can pair up with to create the most gorgeous color stories.  If you follow my blog, you know by now how much I love playing with color.
June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.  This class is filling up fast.  Sign up early to save your spot

Sneak peek at some of our cards:
June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...