Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Hello, Blues and Greens

As I mentioned, I love how Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst play together.  Well, Lemon Lime Twist looks great playing with blues, too.  I wanted to use some fun stems and leaves and decided the stamp from our Jar of Love set would look great for the project I had in my head.  I love how it turned out.
If you look closely, you'll see some tiny details that truly add a lot to my card.
- a teeny, tiny sliver of Dapper Denim, along side the Lemon Lime Twist DSP
- a tiny bow with white Baker's Twine
- I added some very faint 'dots' in light blue
- Glitter Enamel Glitter Dots (They are the perfect touch for most any card!)
- a fancy banner to say 'Hello'  (I scored each end and folded it back, adding Stampin' Dimensionals under the middle of the banner, to hold it up a little
I used the same stem and leaves stamp for the inside of my card and for the envelope.
I added more depth and dimension to the leaves by stamping off for some of them.  It gives you layers of colors and shades of colors.
I've always loved blues and greens together.  This is one of my favorites!
Don't forget:
I posted the winners from our party in my previous post.  If you haven't looked, be sure to check them out.  The prizes will be in your bags when you pick up your orders.  They're already getting them ready to ship!!!  Yay!

NEWS FLASH:
At this point, it looks like I can hold all my classes before a surgery I'm having later in July.  My other surgery will be in August.  I will be able to have the Scraps and Prayers class, but had to cancel the Saturday Stampers (for August 19).  I'm planning on teaching both classes in September and will keep you posted if I need more time to recover.  Be sure to keep checking my blog to get all the up to date news.
MORE GOOD NEWS:
By popular demand, I'm changing our August Scraps and Prayers project to sharing with you how to make my book box.  That was a huge hit at the party.  I look forward to sharing this!
More good news --- Several of the cards that people especially likes were the tri-shutter, the 'hugs' card and the front step card.  These will all be included in our July Saturday Stampers class!!!

BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!

July News Coming Up Next ... Stay Tuned:)
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...