Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

The Cutest Little Bows Ever!

I just had to highlight these cute little bows in a tiny frame I had in my 'stash'.  There's one for each of our new In Colors.  They're felt!   
There's a little adhesive spot on the back and it's really strong!  These really add a nice finishing to your projects.
Look closely at my background paper and you can see that it's embossed with one of our new embossing folders.  I love it!
Well, that's a quick post for today.  The bows speak for themselves.

June Events:
June 12 / Scraps and Prayers / All Occasions Cards / 5:30-7:30 / $15.00 / Make some beautiful cards to add to your stash to send to special friends and/or family.  Registration closed.

June 17 / Saturday Stampers /  Mixed Media Patriotic Project / 1:00-4:00 / $20.00 / REGISTRATION CLOSED.

June 22 / EARLY BIRD GARAGE SALE / 5:30-6:30
June 23 + 24 / GARAGE SALE / 8:00-5:00

June 25 / Open House New Catalog Party / 2:00-5:00


- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...