Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Our Fun Projects from My Open House Party

One of the fun parts of an Open House Party is that my guests get to make several projects, to try out new projects and new ideas.  I most often use our note cards sets, because it saves time in my preparations and they make up into really cute projects.  Each project features new ideas and new products for my guests to try.
The first card is cut smaller in the front, so you can add a strip of DSP to the card and create a great accent.  It also features a new stamp set and using our new In Colors markers to color the flowers.  
The second card features new In Colors CS, a new punch, new stamp set and a gorgeous new embossing folder.  It's one of our 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (TIEF) and it's the more gorgeous design we've ever had!  The leaves are layered over each other and it is just gorgeous.
I made a couple of versions, just to show other ideas for creating this little card.
The treat bag shows off some of our new DSP, 2 new punches, a new ribbon and a fun way to use a note card.  Instead of an envelope, it is tucked into the treat bag!  This would be a great way to include a little treat, a cash surprise, or a gift card.
I think everyone enjoyed the projects that I had for them and I could tell they had fun making them.
Don't forget:
I posted the winners from our party in my previous post.  If you haven't looked, be sure to check them out.  The prizes will be in your bags when you pick up your orders.

NEWS FLASH:
At this point, it looks like I can hold all my classes before a surgery I'm having later in July.  My other surgery will be in August.  I will be able to have the Scraps and Prayers class, but had to cancel the Saturday Stampers (for August 19).  I'm planning on teaching both classes in September and will keep you posted if I need more time to recover.  Be sure to keep checking my blog to get all the up to date news.
MORE GOOD NEWS:
By popular demand, I'm changing our August Scraps and Prayers project to sharing with you how to make my book box.  That was a huge hit at the party.  I look forward to sharing this!
More good news --- Several of the cards that people especially likes were the tri-shutter, the 'hugs' card and the front step card.  These will all be included in our July Saturday Stampers class!!!

BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!


July News Coming Up Next ... Stay Tuned:)
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...