Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Boutique Sneak Peek

My Open House/Customer Appreciation Event is this Sunday afternoon.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I have my Boutique all set up, displays ready to inspire everyone, projects ready for everyone to make, holiday decor all in place, music all chosen, candles ready, games to play...  I just have to clean up and see about the refreshments.  I even decorated my punch bowl with our Decor Elements!
Here is a sneak peek at one of the items I made for my Christmas Boutique this year.  I really like how it turned out!

It's a mirror I purchased a while back.  I decorated it with our Well Worn DSP, retired flower accents and the velvet ribbon from our holiday mini.  You could make something similar with our chunky frames (clearance rack) and insert a little mirror in the center.
As we get closer and closer to Christmas, push that creative gene of yours up a notch and really look at your 'stash' of goodies.  Use some of it to design some great gifts this year.  You can do it!

December 9 and counting...

Happy stamping and don't forget to RSVP for my party this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...