Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

...from my studio to yours, Merry Christmas!

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and reminding you of my new schedule for the coming year.  I look forward to many fun classes and events with you in 2012!

This is an MDS card I created this year.  I love that you can personalize it with your own photos.  By changing the size and opacity of a photo, you can use it as the background for your page.
Cover page of card.

When you open the card, the above photo is on the top section and the photo below is on the lower section of the card.

You can even add a photo to the back of the card and personalize it with the 'created by' message, or whatever you'd like to say.

December 24 and counting...
Happy stamping and best wishes for a blessed Christmas... and Happy Birthday today to my wonderful husband, born on Christmas Eve...a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...