Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun stuff!

We had a great time at my party on Sunday.  Three of the games we played were guessing games.  The questions were:
1.  How many trees in the Horton home?
2.  How many (current) Christmas stamp sets does Lana have?
3.  What was Lana's favorite color combination (for Christmas cards and projects) this year?

The correct answers are:
1.  12 trees  (I'd wanted you to count Christmas trees on display.)
By the way, if you counted decorative Christmas trees I'd made or purchased, that would have been 26 just for those.  I had no idea until I got to counting!
2.  34 Christmas stamp sets (I hope my daughter doesn't read this one:)
3.  My favorite color combo was a 3-some:  silver/pewter, gold and white.

Clue #1:  first tree ---


...and the winners are:
1.  Marsha W. came closest to guessing the number of trees, being only 3 off.
2.  Sandy J. came the closest to guessing the number of Christmas stamp sets, being just 1 off.
3.  Elaine B. was right on with the color combo.  Yay!!!  You had written a different answer and then changed your mind.  Good idea!!! 
Contest winners, you will receive your prize information by email!!!

By the way, if you were wondering how many wreaths.  The answer is 12, just for the inside.  I lost count of how many wreaths I have outside.  Wow!  I love decorating for Christmas!  Since the party, I've added another wreath and another tree.  Here's a sneak peek at one of my upcoming posts.  I'm still working on this project and loving it!!!  I can't wait to share it with you!

The tag on the left is one of my mom's baby pictures and the one on the right is one of my baby pictures.

Don't forget about the Red Hot Deals going on right now.  There are incredible bargains...
save up to 80%!!!


December 16 and counting...
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...