Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Starting the New Year brings out the organizing bug in me.  This year, I've completely redone my 2 walk-in closets, an armoire and a chest of drawers -- all in the master bedroom.  It feels so good to clear out, clean up, rid out, and organize everything.  I found things I didn't know were there!  I kept wondering what had happened to all my spools of thread.  I found them!!!  How in the world could anyone misplace this much thread?!!!

Now, I'm ready to get back to some serious stamping and scrapbooking.  I do still have a lot of Christmas to put away, but have chosen to take my time with that:)  In the meantime, I am enjoying having my closets neat and organized.  After taking these photos, I spent the rest of the day labeling everything.  I actually know where every little thing is located.




I wish you a very Happy New Year and hope you can reorganize a few things of your own and be off to your happy stamping place.  I will soon be posting several sneak peeks at some of our wonderful new products.  I can't wait to share with you.  Remember, the new Occasions Mini Catalog goes live on Jan. 4.  Yay!  Now, please excuse me while I go stamp something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...