Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On, Dasher!

Reminder:
DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME AN RSVP THAT YOU'RE ATTENDING MY PARTY THIS SUNDAY!!!  I WILL HAVE A MAKE AND TAKE FOR EVERYONE + A BONUS MAKE AND TAKE PROJECT FOR THOSE WHO RSVP.
EVERYONE GETS TO PLAY CHRISTMAS BINGO.  I WILL HAVE GAMES AND PRIZES, REFRESHMENTS, DISPLAYS TO INSPIRE YOU, CHRISTMAS CANDLES AND MUSIC AND MY CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE.  PLEASE COME!!!


Today's post is one of my favorite projects from a couple of years ago.  Last year, I updated the background.  I'd used wrapping paper when I first made it because the box is much larger than our 12 X 12" sheets of DSP.  Last year, when Stampin' Up! came out with our fabric line, I recovered the back (inside) with our fabric.  It makes a great look.  For the snow, I used bags of filler from a craft store.  I then liberally sprinkled it with our Dazzling Diamonds glitter and it really looks like sparkly snow.  Sorry for the reflections and a few background distortions.  It's almost impossible to get a good shot of a project when it's behind glass.  I hope this gives you the idea.  Although the Dasher DE is retired, you can still get the a l carte stamp for Dasher.  He looks great embossed, too!  He is truly a noble creature.

I hope your holiday preparations are proceeding nicely and that you've been able to craft up some Christmas joy.  Happy stamping!

December 7 and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...