Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More Christmas Memories

As we get closer and closer to Christmas, I often find myself looking back and remembering special moments from other Christmas times together with family:








Of course, Toby Joe had to get in on the action.






We had a beautiful snow that Christmas.

The challenge:  getting 2 boys to stay still long enough for a photo:)


Thinking of Santa?

Santa Suit.

First hot chocolate.

OK, reminiscing time is over.  Today's next job:  sorting the final round of packages and wrapping them.  We may sneak in a little antiquing, too, just for fun.  In my next posts, I'll be sharing some more MDS projects with you and some of my favorite scrapbook layouts.

December 14 and counting...
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...