Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

More Christmas Past

Here's my other house and goodies from past Christmas projects.  I've had a lot of requests to see the houses again.  Don't forget to use the 'search' box on this blog if you want to see other old favorites or revisit a tutorial for a project.




If you really like the houses but don't have time to make them, I have some at the Root Cellar Antiques and Artisans Mall at the Wildflour, if they're still there.  They look amazing with little tea lights inside them!

I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping.  That's amazing for me.  No matter what my plans and intentions are, I always seem to be left scurrying around the last few days before Christmas.   Maybe I'll actually have a few minutes to curl up and enjoy a good book.  Let's hope.

Of course, my Spring Catalog pre-order is coming on Monday, so I will be busy unpacking some new goodies and will want to try them out right away.  So many toys...so little time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...