Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sneak Peek at Wrapping up Christmas

I had so much fun at my Open House yesterday.  Everyone was busy making lots of fun cards for Christmas and I got to see a few people who hadn't been here for a while.  That's always fun.  Everyone enjoyed the projects and the goodies and visiting with each other.  With all my Christmas decorations up, it just really put us into the Christmas spirit!

Here's a little sneak peek today at what we'll be making this Friday at my Wrapping up Christmas class.  This class will focus on a few super elegant cards, some tags and gift card holders --- all to help you wrap up your Christmas preparations.

It's difficult to see it, but there is a shimmer mist over the embossed flower and the entire front of the card.  To add even more elegance, I used a sponge dauber and covered the embossed vanilla layer with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.
I like to stamp the envelope to coordinate with the card, too.  I stamp the lower left corner on the front and then add something to the flap on the back, too.  By using black and vanilla, it just gives off a special elegance.
Come back soon for more Christmas fun.  Have a great day and a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...