Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

What's New?

Here it is December already!  Where does the time go?  I have certainly been busy stamping, so maybe that's why time flies for me.  I've also enjoyed a lot of time with my grandchildren and that time is priceless.  Yesterday, Olive Jane said 'Papa' and 'Toby' just as plain as day.  She had so much fun playing with our Christmas toys.  We have the Fisher Price manger, Nativity set and a Christmas train.  She loves exploring and finding where all the buttons are to push to make music or special sounds.

So, what else is going on in December?  I have a busy schedule and hope you'll take note.
Be sure to mark the Open House on your calendar.  It's from 2:00-5:00.  This year, I'm keeping it really simple and just plain fun.  My Open House is a Customer Appreciation event, to thank you for being my customers.  I've planned some special projects, just for you.  Come any time during the Open House and enjoy refreshments, visiting with friends, and my special projects.  If you place an order during the Open House, you will receive a special hand made gift with your order when it arrives.  Be sure to RSVP by Dec. 8 at the latest, so I can plan my refreshments and project kits.

Check back soon for more Christmas ideas.  I have a couple of tutorials coming up, too, as well as a sneak peek at my Wrapping Up Christmas class (Dec. 14).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...