Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

A Blue and Purple Layout

This was our layout for our September pages for my Scraps and Prayers class.  I decided to use a non-traditional layout rather than the usual back to school type themes, to be more versatile for everyone.  We needed a lot of flowers, so I chose a stamp set that has a coordinating punch.

It's so easy to plan a project when you have ribbons that coordinate with your color story.  These are now retired, but you can check the Clearance Rack for a lot of new items and great bargains.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...