Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Seriously Fun Cards to Make

I love the Paper Pumpkin 'seriously' stamp that came in April's kit.  These are the cards I made with it.  Remember, if you want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin, do it by the 10th of the month to start getting your kits in the following month.  Your first kit will always be the 'Welcome Kit' and, after that, it will be a surprise each month.
I cut up the blue and white layer, to get several accents out of it.  I even had enough to make 1 (smaller) card with it.  I forgot to get a photo of it.
The 'hey there' stamp is from the 'Welcome Kit' and it is one of my favorites, too.
The butterflies are left from a Paper Pumpkin 'Try It' kit.  I have 2 kits left if you are interested in getting one from me directly.
If you do not live close to me, you can order one through My Paper Pumpkin.

So, seriously, don't you think you should sign up for Paper Pumpkin?  I just love getting a surprise in the mail once a month --- something special, just for me.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...