Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bonus Card Sneak Peek

Here is a peek at the bonus card for this Friday night.  How do you get to make a bonus card?  You and a friend pay to register by June 12 or 13 for the Friday night class and you EACH get to make the bonus card.  How cool is that?
My color story is Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate.  I find myself using this new stamp set quite a lot.  It's called Really Good Greetings and they really are just that.  Today's post is short and sweet as I'm on Nanna duty with all 3 kids today.  We have a busy day planned.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...