Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Open House Sneak Peek

I've been super busy getting ready for my Open House/New Catalog Party.  It's coming up soon now --- June 23, 2:00-5:00.  This year, it's a garden party theme, inspired by our Gingham Garden Suite.  Here's a little sneak peek at 2 of the projects I've made for the party.
Each year, I focus on a special part of the event.  Some years, I've gone all out on refreshments, while other years I've had super games to play or projects to make.  This year, I'm working on stations.  EVERY station will have a fun activity.  So far, this is what I have:
  1. Pick up cute little folders (to keep) and sign in.
  2. A Survey (your opportunity to give me suggestions) and A Guessing Game.
  3. A Color Game.  How well do you know our Stampin' Up! colors?
  4. Make a bookmark for all the In Colors.
  5. Place your order and spin the spinner for prizes.  (You get 1 spin for every $10. you spend!!!) *
  6. Enjoy my Make and Take Projects!!!!!
  7. Garage Sale / Displays / Refreshments
  8. Pick up little favor (gifts) on your way out.
Have I forgotten anything???  So now that you have gotten a sneak peek, you can be thinking up suggestions to give me, planning what you want to order, deciding what might be my favorite stamp set or new color, and studying your Stampin' Up! colors.

RSVP
Please let me know (yes OR no) if you will be attending.  I hope it's a yes.  Bring a friend or two, please!!!  Come and let me inspire you.
*Don't forget:
For every $10. you order, not only do you get to spin the spinner, but you get to choose a Garage Sale item as well.  It's a super deal!!!

Up next:
Sunday, June 23:
Open House/New Catalog Party / a 'no fee' event / RSVP by June 22 / 2:00-5:00
I am going all out this year with fun stations.  I have a special activity planned for each and every station.  You don't want to miss this event!!!

Remember:
My 'garage sale' is going on right now.  For every $10. you spend when you place an order (before tax and shipping), you get that amount in credit toward the sale items.  I have some great deals!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...