Let's see what is in store for each month. I'll begin with the third of three months and we'll work our way backwards.
September: Make a Beautiful Fall Wreath
- Learn how to follow a recipe to create a wreath project.
- Make a beautiful wreath similar to the one on p. 185 in our new catalog.
- Take home assorted leftovers from all our materials.
- Take home your beautiful wreath and hang it in a special spot to decorate your home OR give it as a special gift to a very special someone.
To summarize, here's the scoop on Stamp Club:
- Join for just 3 months at a time.
- See projects for all 3 months prior to signing up. (See in my studio or sneak peeks on my blog.)
- Get in on product shares and get more for your money.
- Instead of Hostess Benefits once in a while, get extra products EACH month.
- Participate in a variety of projects, using a variety of products.
- Card making and/or Scrapbooking.
- 3-D projects.
- Learning new techniques.
- Learning how to use new products.
- You will be required to pay $40.00 at least 2-4 weeks prior to the date we meet. (You may also have the option to pay all 3 months up front and get a coupon for $10. good toward a future order or a class of your choice.) The first deadline is June 17.
- That fee will be used for ordering all the products we will need to complete our special class projects.
- All products left over from our class kits will go home with you to keep.
- Stamp Club members may still attend Scraps and Prayers for 1/2 price.
- All classes will now include adhesive in the price of the class. You won't have to bring your own.
- If you wish to place an additional order on your own, you may do so at any time.
- Instead of feeling bad that you can't be in a club AND come to a stamp camp or additional classes, this will be a combined event. You CAN do it all!