Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Joys of Olive Jane and Another Layout

Today's post is a reminder of the simple joys in life --- my son and my sweet Olive Jane --- and another layout from our Scraps and Prayers group.  If you ever need some cheering up some day, just look at this sweet face.  I am totally over the moon about this sweet little girl!
... and in continuing on with our album for the year, here's our layout for our November pages for my Scraps and Prayers group.  Our color story is Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White.  We stamped on all the layers of the paper daisies and used sprigs of ribbon for a leaf effect.  Old Olive buttons are used for the centers of the flowers.  Again, I tried to make the layout as simple as possible - to make it versatile for everyone.



- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...